Monday, July 12, 2010

Homework

Darn, the weekend is over. Even though it doesn't really matter for me since we work at the store 7 days a week and I did not go anywhere at all other than maybe Walmart and home.
But I'm not complaining, as I got a good amount of painting done at home these last two nights.

Finished a pair of custom order boots...
These really sparkle in person, crystals just sure don't sparkle in pictures. Or maybe it's my camera? It's probably me.



Painted a ginormous antique window......
This was alot more work than I first thought. And I scratched out those little swirls in the heart....oh my, pain in the butt.


Painted a.......longhorn...skull...guy.....
I love this one. If i had any bit of wallspace left I would probably keep it for myself.
It's either Mr. Skull guy or my beloved moose painting.....HMMM.....
Moosie wins.

This weekend should be fun! My friend Krystyna is gettin' hitched on SaturDAY and
The bride will be wearing.......drumroll please......PAINTED BOOTS....by me, of course!


Now I've done several pairs of "engagement" boots, where the bride-to-be gets some custom ones to wear for pictures and all, but this is my first pair of actual WEDDING boots...and you have no idea how excited I was to do this and how awesome it is for me that not only does she want me in attendance on her special day, but she actually wants to wear some ROWDY boots with her dress!!!! Ahhh! I will of course be taking a jillion pictures on Friday so there will be a big ol' post after that with a jillion pictures.

Now I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna wear......






((If you're interested in some custom boots, check out my website at RowdyMaui.com!))

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Love everything girl!!! You are so awesome!!! Those boots really turned out FAB!!!! You should start a etsy store too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god ! You are so cool!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite the artist! lOVE THE BOOTS! cathy aka Girls Gone Junkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Long Horn Skull Guy!!!

    I WANT one!!!

    Are those on your link??

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete