Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Where are you Christmas?

It is HOT. I hate to admit it as I whined about it more than any person should ever whine, but I do miss those cold days we had last winter around Christmas. It doesn't normally get very cold during our winters here by the bay in South Texas, but this past winter was the coldest one in the 5 years I've lived here.
And I HATED it.
Ohhh what I would give for just one day this month to be COLD, where I can snuggle under all my covers instead of throwing them off and sweating like a pig.
But hurricanes, please stay away. You are NOT what I'm lookin' for, thank you very much.

I think even my ipod is missing Christmas time a bit, as I've noticed Christmas songs keep popping up on shuffle....alot more than usual. HMMMMM....

But know what else I miss terribly???




THIS.
Photobucket
MY 6FT TALL HOT PINK TREE. COMPLETELY DECORATED IN ALL REINDEER ORANAMENTS.
Photobucket
AND THE PRESENTS UNDER IT! Ohh how I miss these pretties. I bought that paper at Victorias Secret like 5 months before, it had little deer in scarves, and PINK AIRSTREAM TRAILERS. $1.99 a roll.
Photobucket

And the sweet little tags I bought from Etsy. Cannot remember from where, but she had the cutest little tags and I couldn't resist.
And pink leopard ribbon! And rhinestones! Oh. So. Cute.
Photobucket

I even miss the CAMO wrapping paper I got for all the boy presents....okay, okay I added RHINESTONES to it, but come on! You know you would have done the same
Photobucket

AND MY CUPCAKE TREE IN MY BATHROOM
Photobucket


Photobucket

and my cupcake wreath =(

Photobucket

and all this cute junk!

Photobucket

AND THESE. OHHHH YES

Photobucket


Photobucket

AND MY MOST FAVORITEST FAVORITE CUPCAKES IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD....
Cream filled snickerdoodle cupcakes...WITH DEER. MY MASTERPIECE.
Photobucket



BY THE WAY....
162 days til Christmas! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I am with you.....it is sooooo HOT her in the metroplex! Don't kid yourself, I LOVE summer, but could we just be a lil cooler??? I am SICK of sweating or should I say going around with a never ending "GLOW"!!!! Stay cool, and always happy junkin! Cathy of Girls Gone Junkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My!!!! How cute is all that!!!! Loved the wrapping paper!!! Awesome deal too! I can't wait for FALL!!! I'm trying to figure out Halloween costumes right now!

    You asked what I have been up to?! Well, dang PMS girl and I have been ill as a hornet! ha! Nothing much other than I took the boys to the dentist yesterday.

    Try to stay COOL home slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lost my comment. Errrrr. I love this post. I just wrote about how I was a fall girl and how I can't wait to break out the spooky stuff. : )
    Your decor is pretty.
    I have that little ummmm white thingy that your pretty pink cup cakes are sitting on. Got it at the Goodwill a few weeks ago. I love how it folds up.
    Oh yeah.. and I recently downloaded Christmas Cannons to my music list ~ love that song!!!
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete