Tuesday, August 3, 2010

lately...

Guess who's computer is fixed???

That's right....THIS GIRL! 
Yay! Happy dance time!


Okay, enough.  
So anyways, here's what I've been up to this past week...

A few custom orders:






And a few things to put in the shop:





And late at night, this:

             

Working on my dad's website at 2 am makes me a very hungry girl.
Leftover from lunch Popeye's red beans and rice, leftover from dinner Domino's pizza, Chocolate chip cookie mix.....and a diet coke. 
Gotta watch those calories, right?!


2 comments:

  1. Love the yo gabba gabba dude! I laugh every time I see him! Girl, you are seriously very talented! You need to open you a etsy shop! Check this website out www.whimsytin.com she makes a killing doing these dang simple buckets for mainly halloween and easter. At the beginning of my blog I have a custom easter bucket that was made by oohweedesigns I paid $27.00 for it! and dang shipping was $12.00! I didn't like the shipping price at all! You could most def makes these for the shop! If you decide to make these please let me know! I'll be your first customer! I'm so ready for Halloween! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Nathaniel.. and I like to dannnnce.
    My girls love that kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete