Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We got mentioned on Texas Monthly's Website!!!!

OMG. Talk about AWESOME! Just found out our little ol store and our peach margarita cupcakes and shark jerky got a mention on Texas Monthly's website!!!
Can I get a HELL YEA?!?!?!?!??!?!




It's towards the end of the interview thingy, things that didn't quite make the actual article, but this is just as big to us as if they had posted a huge picture of store saying BEST PLACE EVER
So excited!!!!


Here's the link....


http://www.texasmonthly.com/2010-08-01/webextra.php








WHOO HOO!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! I have no idea how the heck I missed your post below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl!!! That is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! On my way over to check it out!
    ~G~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the shout out from Texas Monthly!! Shark Jerky and Peach Margarita Cupcakes?? DANG...I have GOT to get to Texas real soon!!

    ReplyDelete