Friday, September 3, 2010

Rantin' and Ravin' and the Stuff in Between

WHEW! What a week! From datin' to bitchin' to droppin my cellphone in the toilet...this past week has been quite a circus.


First and foremost, check out my cute new cushions! Picked this chair up in July from a junk shop for $15, super sturdy and so comfy...but the cushions were this awful orange and brown with leaves and acorns, with weird plaid....I don't know, just not my thing. So anyways, I took them to be recovered about 8 weeks ago, and was told they'd be done by the end of the week...

 Yea just got them yesterday....but totally worth the wait! I'm soooo excited and in LOVE with them!
Purty purty purty!

And I finished painting the bathroom and just about got all that done. I'm waitin till Warrenton to get me some huge awesome *somethin* to stick on the wall.

NO PINK! Can you believe it?! Not gonna lie, kinda miss my Barbie pink bathroom...it made me feel all glamour-y when I was getting ready in the mornings. But this one is so much brighter, and it matches the bedroom! I'll post more pictures once I get all the decor and junk fixed right.


Then I dropped my phone in the toilet. Yea. But it's not how you'd think someone would drop it in the toilet. See I was using that little mirror in the picture and I was turned around trying to see the back of my hair do and SOMEHOW (still investigating this one) my big ol butt sent my hair brush, a small towel and my cellphone flying. Of course the brush and towel just land next to the potty, but the cellphone goes RIGHT IN.
Ya'll this is my third cellphone this year.
The first one the keyboard died, then I wasn't getting calls.
THEN I spill acetone all over the next one and then it quits getting calls.
AND THEN I get my mom's old phone (which was basically brand new) and suddenly it doesn't make calls either.
Okay.....just kidding, this is my 4th phone.
LUCKILY it's still working...Lesson learned: Cellphone does not go anywhere near the bathroom.
I always say I'm too much like my mama....but in this case I'm turning into my daddy. He's the king of ruining cell phones!  He's left 'em out in snow, buckets of water, lost 'em in the ocean, dropped in lakes, left out on the patio ground during a rainy day, dropped in the trash, and who knows what else he's done that he just ain't told us yet.

And as if that's not bad enough, my laptop pretty much died the other night.
Then one of my shirt machines breaks yesterday. Ya'll I ain't having much luck with any kind of technology.

But my boots are cute, so that sort of makes me feel better.


And lastly all I gotta say is.....man.......there sure are some crazy people in this world.
God bless all ya'll, hope ya'll have a great weekend and I pinky promise I'll be back with better posts and more pictures once I get this hang of this new dang laptop!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the cell phone.. hate when that happens. since I love hearing your Rantin and Ravin , I left you a tiny award on my blog.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy partner!!!! Dang girl! you've had a crazy week! Have a beer on me! Lovin the boots and your chair too! My computer sounds like it's goin to die soon!!! I hope you are livin it up this weekend!!!

    Take care hustler!!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you again. Life was not to good for me either last couple of weeks. Trying to get back on track. Love everything about the post. The chair Fab, bathroom perfect, boots mine!! :) Love them. Have a great week.
    ~G~
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete