Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Burnout Tees!

Just wanted to share a couple new shirts we've got....






We've been working on all kinds of new stuff that I don't have pics of yet....we've been working like crazy to get everything ready and prettyfied for our open house on November 13!
And tonight I've got two super awesome dates and we are going  to see GARY ALLAN! WITH Randy Houser, Jerrod Niemann and Josh Abbot band!!! Whoo hoo! Will probably have pics of all that later on, cannot WAIT! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. There's that shirt I want!!!!! The rhinestone one!!! I don't no I really love the cupcake and gun one too! Have fun at the concert!!! Gary allen is yummy and I hate that word!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way I can order one from you online? I love the rhinestone shirt! super cute

    ReplyDelete