Monday, October 11, 2010

Open House and Christmas Party

Alright ya'll.....I know most of ya'll live three jillion billion miles all over the country.....but I still want to give ya'll ALL an invite, cause for real ya'll are all so sweet and awesome and I would love to see each and everyone of you in the store November 13! SOOO get ready for a roadtrip ya'll, cause you don't want to miss this!!!

I know, I know, not even Halloween yet and I'm already in the Christmas spirit like you wouldn't believe (but hey Hobby Lobby starts putting out their Christmas stuff pretty much the day after Easter!)

We'll have the store just completely decked out, tons of new stuff, as well as all kinds of yummy snacks all day long!
Prizes, giveaways, and Capt. Doug (I know him as Capt. Daddy) will be by in the afternoon to fry fish and share some fishin' stories and tips.  And YES, I will have some wine aaaaand margaritas! Whoo hoo! So even if you don't care about seeing me or the store.....atleast come for the free food, right!?!?  It's going to be so much fun!
For a little bit more info, check out the event page on Facebook here.
 Again, I know most of ya'll live far off and are super busy, but like I said I wanted to invite all of you and *fingers crossed* maybe a couple of ya'll can make it down! It's in Rockport, we're only like 15 minutes from Port Aransas. 
Ya'll need a vacation anyway, so just go ahead and book a hotel down here for the whole darn weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds awesome! I wish I could come and check it all out in person. How far are you from houston?

    ReplyDelete