Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TEXAS MONTHLY--JANUARY!!!

OMG. TALK ABOUT AN AWESOME WEEK.

LAST WEEK WAS AWESOME TOO, I MEAN HELLO?! WARRENTON/ROUNDTOP AND JUNK PROM!
MET SOME OF THE MOST AWESOMEST WONDERFUL PEOPLE EVER.....ROBELYN OF RED.NECK CHIC, TRICIA OF VINTAGE BLISS AND JILL OF GYPSY BROCANTE..(JUST TO NAME A FEW!) ((ILL ADD LINSK LATER I CANNOT TYPE WORTH CRAP RIGHT NOW CAUSE IM SO THRIILED TO DEATH))
THEN ROBELYN WRITES THAT SUPER SWEET POST ABOUT ME, AND NOW....
OMG SORRY I'M EXCITED AND WRITING THIS AT LIKE THE FASTEST SPEED IVE EVER TYYPED IN MY LIFE


A WRITER FOR TEXAS MONTHLY WAS JUST IN OUR STORE.......INTERVIEWED US....TOOK PICS.....
WE'RE GONNA BE IN THE JANUARY ISSUE!!!!


EXCUSE ANY TYPOS, ROWDY MAMA AND I ARE CURRENTLY DOING OUR HGAAPPY DANCES AND SPELL CHCKEC TAKES A BACKSEAT TO THIS EXCITEMENT!
JUST HAD TO SHARE!

HOPE EVERYONERS HAVEING AN AWESOME POSSUM WEEK AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!



GOOD THINGS DO COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT! =D

7 comments:

  1. THat is awesome!!!! I would like s signed copy!!!!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Kacie.. I want a copy too!! : )
    One of these days I'm coming to Texas. yeeehaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG OLE TEXAS CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you had to have had a fun filled time in Warrenton!! Can't wait to see pics! Happy Junkin....Cathy aka GGJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie! Cute blog and congrats on your Texas Monthly article...can't wait to see it! Have a great week and LOTS of fun!!! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ye Haw, girlie! That is awesome!!!! I might need to subscribe to that Texas Monthly magazine...maybe it would motivate me to get myself back down there!

    AND, I was totally unaware of your uber-famous boyfriend!!! I have a famous boyfriend, too. Maybe you have heard of him -- Dale Earnhardt, Jr??? LOL!

    I seriously think that if we ever got together we could do some major damage!

    Keep up the junkin - have fun!

    Luv - Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! :) love your blog

    prettyoutlaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doin' the HAPPY HAPPY dance over HERE for YOU!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    typo's? what? that's what rednecks do so it's no worries...

    Go congratulate yerself somemore!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete