Monday, November 29, 2010

Where art thou Rowdy Girl?!

MISS ME MUCH?!?!
I apologize for my lack of posts and commenting everybody, I'm a blogging failure I know.

Anyways, where have I been?! What have I been doing?!

Well....let's see.....

What started as an innocent second date to an A&M game last Saturday......turned into a 5 day long road trip. an AWESOME road trip with super hottie Jonathan. Yea I said it, super hottie.

Look how cool I am
--I made a mappy of everywhere we went. I typed mappy on accident and I think it's kind of cute so I'm going to leave it...anyways
Thanks Google maps
Surprisingly accomplished alot seeing as it was supposed to be just a one day sort of deal.
He even took me to visit my buddy Janessa and her new baby Audrey Rose who was born that Saturday night in New Braunfels.

Isn't she a doll??? I stole that picture from Janessa

And then Jonathan suggested heading to Fredericksburg for shopping the next day....uhhh hell to the yes!!!!!!
So we got a super cool hotel with all kinds of super cool stuff outside, and I even showed him my blog while we drank margaritas from the hotel's freezer in souvenir wine glasses thanks to the girl at the desk who looked alot like Sarah Palin.
And we roasted marshmellows and chased a kitty cat into a very scary looking barn.
Yep, my idea of fun.
That photo was most definitely not taken by me. I don't take cool photos, hell I don't even take photos because again I'm a complete failure to blogging. I should have just handed him the camera for the whole trip and made him be the photographer. For real. Okay, maybe I'm not a complete failure....I took this next one!
Totally an action shot of marshmellow roastin'

AND I  did get a picture of the coolest Christmas tree in the whole wide world in one of the shops in Fredericksburg, and I was two seconds away from kidnapping this tree.
 
 IT'S ALL ANTLERS. IT IS JUST BEGGING TO COME LIVE WITH ME.
So then after an incredible day of shopping and getting lots of Christmas shopping done (and some for myself!) he suggested going to San Antonio. There we just had a typical dinner and a movie.... meaning a Mexican dinner on the River walk complete with a Mariachi band, then heading back to the hotel and using the bathroom sink as a cooler and falling asleep to 16 and Pregnant on MTV. Awesome!!!!!!!



Then to Floresville for more shopping and lunch, then to Poth to check out a customer turned friend's boutique called Paisley's. They just opened and had a huge weekend, so we didn't get to really shop as they had a mess and were trying to clean up and recuperate, but from what we could see....suuuuper super cute. If you know where that is, or are ever going through the area definitely stop by! 

Theeeeeeeeeeen back to Rockport where we had steak at our friend's Heather and Kyle's house and played with the adorable miss Kylee (the official Rowdy Baby model!) and then home.....



just kidding. We went to the beach. Stayed out there til like 7 am. 
Crazy? Yes. Insanely fun? HELL yes!




So awesome dates aside (even had another awesome one this weekend...whoo hoo!) our family had a nice Thanksgiving, very mellow as always and DEEEEEELISH! Had almost an entire pumpkin pie to myself. Yum yum yum!

I got a little bit of Christmas decoratin' done...


That's all I got! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving <3

32 comments:

  1. hey girl!!! I suck at blogging too! Speaking of 16 and pregnant.......Wth was girl thinkin carrying around that dang pringles can?!!!! Yuck! At least carry around a spit bottle like the hubs does! lol! I've been good could be better o well the mother in law is a B! Gage turned 2 11/29 yesterday in my time now. looks like you had fun!!! New toys are always fun! Well my arse needs to get in bed!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! You travel 'round more than I do!!! I went to Mississippi...
    ;-D

    LOVE the antler tree!!! How fun is THAT?! Okay - I'm going to start collectin' antlers up for you...

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun trip! I loved the antler Christmas tree...such a good idea...Thanks for the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kacie.. It is nice to see someone enjoy life. Run wild girl, the blogs will be here when you get back.
    Your decorations are lookin good!! I know that you loved that antler tree. It is really cool.. I am thinking that you could make your own.
    I've never watched 16 and pregnant.. havin a 19 and a 12 yr old, it kinda scares me! : )
    have a wonderful heel kickin weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciation to my father who shared with me on the topic
    of this webpage, this web site is genuinely remarkable.


    Here is my web site ... social bookmarking service

    ReplyDelete
  6. Article writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar
    with afterward you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.


    Have a look at my homepage; how To lose belly fat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any
    tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    My website :: coconut Oil for Hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could
    do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but
    other than that, this is magnificent blog. A great read. I will
    certainly be back.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... unknown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?

    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

    My webpage - Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with
    afterward you can write if not it is complicated to write.



    Here is my web site - unknown

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's definately a lot to find out about this issue. I like all the points you made.

    Also visit my homepage download 7zip

    ReplyDelete
  12. This web site truly has all of the information I needed concerning this subject and
    didn't know who to ask.

    My blog post: xbox 360 microsoft Points

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's hard to find knowledgeable people about this topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking
    about! Thanks

    Take a look at my blog ... Stretch Marks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting
    article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for
    me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    Here is my page Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.

    I did however expertise several technical points using
    this website, as I experienced to reload the website
    many times previous to I could get it to load
    properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my
    email and can look out for a lot more of your respective
    exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon.


    Feel free to visit my web page :: permanent hair straightening

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you desire to grow your familiarity only keep visiting this website and be updated
    with the newest news update posted here.

    Here is my web page; Generateur de Code PSN

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, every time i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the morning, since i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.


    my webpage: Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  18. My spouse and I stumbled over here different page
    and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just
    following you. Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.


    Here is my weblog - recycling facts

    ReplyDelete
  19. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .

    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am
    nervous about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress
    content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    Visit my blog :: Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my
    e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content.
    Make sure you update this again very soon.

    My weblog; unknown

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, thus
    I am going to tell her.

    Feel free to surf to my website; World Of Tanks Hack

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information. I
    am glad that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Have a look at my blog ... Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

    Look at my webpage ... The Interlace

    ReplyDelete
  24. At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming again to read further news.


    Feel free to visit my webpage; dragon City cheat engine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Outstanding post but I was wanting to know if
    you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

    my homepage :: Microsoft Office Gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  26. I drop a comment when I like a post on a blog or I have something
    to contribute to the conversation. Usually it is caused by the fire displayed in the article I looked at.

    And on this post "Where art thou Rowdy Girl?!".
    I was actually moved enough to drop a commenta response
    ;-) I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to
    mind. Could it be just me or do some of the remarks come across like they are coming from brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I would like to
    follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you list the complete urls of your communal pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    Feel free to surf to my web site; Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and
    personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Http://Writingfictions.Com

    ReplyDelete
  28. For most recent information you have to pay a visit world wide
    web and on world-wide-web I found this web page as a most excellent web page for newest updates.


    Feel free to surf to my website ... Ps3 jailbreak online

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's not my first time to go to see this web page, i am browsing this web site dailly and take fastidious facts from here everyday.

    Feel free to visit my page World of tanks hack [dailymotion.com]

    ReplyDelete
  30. What's up every one, here every one is sharing these know-how, therefore it's good
    to read this web site, and I used to pay a visit this weblog
    everyday.

    Feel free to surf to my page :: Minecraft Gift Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  31. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes that produce the most important
    changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my website - Free Psn Codes

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yes! Finally someone writes about hell of sand.

    Take a look at my homepage: Code Psn Gratuit

    ReplyDelete