Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Betsey...

Dear Betsey,
I'm sorry for neglecting you for so long.
My graduation present, my future home, my baby......I promise from now on to treat you with the respect you deserve. 

I lost my way for awhile and forgot my dream, but now things have changed and I'm right back on track and Betsey girl---we got some work to do and this time I mean it.

And to prove I'm for real for real....I'm giving you my "Barbie" appliances and dishes. And boy do they look great on you, girl!

 I can't believe I tried to sell you. I am so ashamed, what was I thinking!?
Well, thankfully no one bought you. It must be fate Betsey girl, we're meant to be together!

In the words of Madonna "I made up my mind. I'm gonna keep my baby. Oooh ooh I'm gonna keep my baby. Oohhh yeah." (Yes, I totally did just bust out some Madonna. You know I mean serious business!)


home sweet home.








Also....Congrats to Katrina who won the CSN Giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Im jealous! I love the trailer...so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too cute. Love Betsy! So glad you didn't sell her, it looks like the perfect place to dwell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fricken cool is that!! Kacie, you are awesome girl!
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kacie girl, what were you thinkin??? I would love to have a trailer as cute as Betsy.....love all the pink decor.! Glad you came to your senses! LOL...................
    Cathy aka GGJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, especially the first picture is amazingly awesome! Betsy is the luckiest.
    Have a wonderful third Advent and a happy day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Kacie, I am following you too.
    Have a merry lovely happy Tuesday! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, you turned into 51 followers but my profile picture does not show up, strange... Have a great day anyway xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't believe you would try to sell something that cute!!! She does have a bathroom...right?

    ReplyDelete