Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice...

Since I no longer require parental supervision while using the oven, I thought I'd share a lil bit of the holiday baking I've been doing...

 Red Velvet Cupcakes in a Jar
 Sugar Cookies
Meringue Drops (this was actually the 3rd batch...i ate half of the first batch, then gave away most of the second batch...and ate the rest....)

 MORE sugar cookies
Chocolate covered cherries (there were also white chocolate cherries and bon bons...no pictures...they're on their way to Nashville with Jonathan now!)
 MORE meringue drops! 
 and finally....
 a not so pretty, but oh so yummy eggnog pie.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...I've never heard of eggnog pie. Your sugar cookies are so cute and I totally want to make some jarred red velvet cake. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regret to say...I hate anything to do with kitchens! I wish that I could learn to enjoy it but everytine I try,something aways happens to remind me why I hate it so much! Hope your holidays were happy! Your treats do look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummo!!!! Everything looks beautiful .. too pretty to eat.
    Hope that you had a wonderful christmas and a boot kickin new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so good girl! I can't cook anything!

    ReplyDelete