Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Texas Monthly

Here it is!!!! I know, I know I'm a little late....it came out December 16 and you know I was at the store first thing in the morning looking for it and it's taken me this long to post about it?! Well, better late than never.

Anyways, here it is....January's issue of Texas Monthly with the article "Street Smarts" of Rockport, TX.
Listed were 8 businesses (and we were the 4th! whoo!) and we are just so flattered and blessed and grateful and OMG because the other ones listed are like Rockport Royalty, and have been around longer than we have and for us to have come this far so quick? WOW. 
 (You can also read the full article online at TexasMonthlyMagazine.com!)

Not to mention already getting that little shout-out on Texas Monthly's website in August....(about cupcakes and shark jerky!) This year has been AMAZING and I absolutely can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us! 

Thanks for reading, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




ALSO You can purchase our burnout tees directly from our website. Just added it yesterday so I'm still working on adding more goodies =)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Congrats. I need to get my hands on one of those tees! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,that is SUPER! Congratulations! You are going to be so famous!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudos to you & mom!!! great write up!

    ReplyDelete