Monday, February 21, 2011

la la la love!

I am one lucky girl.


Not only am I living my dream everyday and doing what I absolutely LOVE.....



and I'm also surrounded by love.


and I absolutely LOVE it!



So for the past month I have been crazy busy with wholesale orders. We've got alot of new shops carrying our lines as well as working on custom designs for different businesses and trying to keep up with the store!
We've been having tons of fun with it though, as always it's a learning process but we're so excited with how well our products are doing....and the great feedback we've gotten on them! It's a huge compliment to me when I have my retailers calling to reorder right away because they've already sold half their inventory from me before getting the products on their shelves. It's just too cool, I am so thankful for everything we've built and have been given...so awesome. =)
(btw if you're interested in wholesale....email me! kcdc@rowdymaui.com)

And in between all that I was trying to plan a secret little Valentine's getaway for my dear valentine.

Okay, okay so we didn't really get 'away' as it was just a little condo on the beach in Port Aransas......but he completely surprised and we had so much fun.
Corny, I know. But I couldn't resist!!!!!!!

.
now I really didn't need any more reasons to know why this guy's a keeper.....but come on. Our outfits match.
AWESOME.



Our ginormous pizza that does not look ginormous in this picture.

kissy face!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing sexier than a man wearing pink!;)))
    And I adore matchy outfits...(ot the exact same shirts)but blended colors ect! Been missing your posts...but I know how time gets away from ya...and I don't even work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmmmm.. that's niiiicccceeeee! like ryan seacrest nice! congrats on yalls success!!!! /if i had a business i would order too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your life is FUN & sexy and Wowie Maui!!

    ReplyDelete