Thursday, March 3, 2011

Homewrecker

It's not just on our new tee.....


Yes, that's right world.
I, Kacie, am a homewrecker.

You know, -the big shiny silver on wheels sitting in my yard kind of home-wrecker....


Ya'll remember the inside of my dear Betsey Boo right??? The pretty aqua ceiling, the rainbow curtain, the awesomely vintage bedspread?!
Well....give a girl a hammer, a screwdriver and her daily Sonic Route 44 cherry vanilla diet coke and you get this.......

HULK SMASH!


Where did the bed go? Let me show you....

Now this picture sure makes that bed and big piece of plywood look really small. But I promise you it was definitely cut for a full sized bed, and when you're just a 5'7" girl who gets winded after walking to the kitchen for a snack...moving this baby out of a teeny tiny little airstream door by yourself is no easy task.
Especially when said girl didn't THINK to remove the mattress from out of the front of the door before trying to remove the wood. Sheesh. Now I know. Anyways....


IT HAS BEGUN.
Slowly, but surely I will restore Betsey. I plan on making her into my little "studio"
A place to store my paints and all my crafty stuff--and a nice little getaway to go and work on new goodies to share with all of you!
I'm really excited about this, I know I talk about it ALOT and never actually DO it, but this time I AM. This is my big goal of this year!
So stay tuned....hopefully I will have time in the next few weeks to continue on the destruction renovations.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't see the Home Wrecker T-shirt in the store to buy. When will you get these.? I like it! judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I love your blog...I've been blog hopping today and I'm so glad that I found yours. I love Betsey! Totally Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay cowgirl...cudos on your CATUS CREEK blog mention!!! They LOVE you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny insisted I come over here and check you out. Glad I did! I love you already with the smashing...errr...I mean renos!
    Oh, and your blog title rocks! Wish I had thought to throw the word 'cupcake' into mine somewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. patiently awaiting pictures of your renny...looks like a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete