Monday, March 21, 2011

SPRING BREAK!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!!!

 This past month has been iNsAnE!!!
From fulfilling tons of wholesale orders, online orders, and trying to keep straight those two from the in-store orders--mom and I are officially in that "we're so tired we're walking in circles and can't tell our heads from our butts" stage.

That of course is a butt. 

 Then with spring break around the corner, you know something's going to go wrong and YES! It does! I believe there's a law by Murphy or Einstein, Bill Cosby or maybe I read it on a bumper sticker-- "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

 And boy did it go wrong. With "technical" difficulties and things just breaking (no hammers were involved) and feeling like we had zero merchandise in the shop, it's a wonder we both survived.

In the middle of that, I scheduled a little 'photoshoot' with two sweet girls who I had an absolute BLAST with! I needed images for our website, wholesale catalogue, and all that junk. It was a little windy, and on a busy Saturday and they got loooots of attention.

Thank you Casey and Haley :)


And super thanks to my sweet, sweet boyfriend for letting us use his pretty blue truck in our shoot!
 


Then Jonathan decided to join in on the modelling....

Okay, he didn't decide to join in, I decided for him by asking pretty please with a cherry on top...but seriously! Look at this boy!
 
 If I was 13, I would have his picture taped up in my locker, but I'm 22. So I have it taped up in my office ;)

That night we had a double date with Heather and Kyle! We had yummy Mexican food, margaritas, bowling, and more margaritas. Tons of fun!

Totally love this girl! Not only is she an awesome friend and suuuper super fun to be around...but she and Kyle are the ones who introduced Jonathan and I :)
Then after a small trip to Houston turning into a roadtrip to Louisiana and back to Rockport, my wonderful sweet boyfriend Jonathan left for Turkey! AH! This girl may or may not have ate her weight in junk food at first.....but I'm out of my ice cream coma now! Jon made it safely and is doing well, so all is good! :)
Now it's back to this--

and this---

and maybe just a little junkin' in between ;)
(Spring show! WHOO HOO!!!!)  
And the craziest part of my spring break?!?!! 
I finally updated to one of those fancy shmancy space phones and learned how to use Skype. 
WHOO!!! WILD WOMAN!

6 comments:

  1. Great site! I like your pictures!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and the cool stuff! Very cute photo shoot. judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kacieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! You busy girl. Glad that the shop is busy, that is a great thing.

    Great photos! ..and the boyfriend, since I am turning 40 this year, this cougar would say that he is a cute little cub! rhwrrrrl: )
    Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being "kick butt busy"!! That is a good thing is this business......I may not be sayin that come June, as the spring and fall are our busiest times of year in Canton!! Sweet, photos, and you and yours make a sweet lookin couple!
    Cathy aka GGJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness girl the photo shoot, well adorable. And that boyfriend is a looker, but you are the cutest of them all. Happy that business is treating you so good.
    ~G~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the shop has been busy!!! That's awesome!!! Is your bf in the military?

    ReplyDelete