Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Baaaacccckkk!!!!

Hello blogland!! Did you miss me? Even just a little bit?
Anyways, I'M BACK YA'LL! Forgive me for neglectin' my bloggin' duties, things have been so cRaZy around here! Summer is about to hit and as ya'll now this is our busy season, and boy has it been busy! It feels like this entire year has just been a whirlwind and as thankful as I am for the business and getting to do what I absolutely love...I wish it would slow down just a tad so I could enjoy it some more!





 Just a couple pictures from the past two months...I promise to get back into the routine of posting weekly! :)


And I'd like to touch a little bit on something that's really been bothering me---all the photos on my blog are mine, taken by me, unless otherwise stated. I understand when people browse for inspiration, believe me I am all for DIY; however, I really think it's inconsiderate and just downright RUDE to take someone else's photos and work and claim it as your own. I'm not going to get into details or specifics here, as those of you who do really read this and comment are not at all the ones I'm referring to; in fact, ya'll have probably been victims as well!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to say a little something to make myself feel better, and ultimately say DON'T MESS WITH ROWDY MAUI YA'LL!


ANYWAYS enough with the seriousness, expect some more fun posts here soon! I pinky promise SWEAR I haven't abandoned this blog!
And for a little shameless self-promotion, check out our NEW website RowdyMaui.com or go "like" us on Facebook! New stuff in weekly, and I'll be running different little contests and giveaways all summer long!

8 comments:

  1. Fun, fun! Glad you're back! One of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you - and I'm glad to see you back! And girl - I'm crazy excited that you are so successful that you're insanely busy!!!

    Now - the photo thing stinks - and when someone lifts your ideas and/or product. But - no one and I mean NO ONE is you. Remember that.

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I love seeing the boot photos! Maybe someday I will send you a pair so you can paint me some Horses & Heels boots.... You tell those photo thieves girl! Looking forward to seeing more of what you have in store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see ya!!!! bout time! Glad to here that you are busy.. busy means $$$!
    Your boots are gorgeous.

    I was just thinking that maybe I should start "stamping" my photos before I post them.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back! Love the boots!!!!
    :) crafty texas girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved stopping by your shop finally! I think I have dug out some boots to have you do! I super excited!

    I agree with Leslie try making a little trademark for Rowdy Maui and putting it in your pictures!

    Hannah
    theambitiouscattlegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i lived in texas, you have the best style. your storeis so fricken cute.
    xo
    KATY

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see you are back!!! I too have been too busy to posting very much...but hope to get back into it soon! Fiannly un packed from the snowbird desert back here in the PNW!
    The Desert Rose

    ReplyDelete