Thursday, November 10, 2011

Spreading Christmas Cheer....early ;)

Hi everyone :)
I know I've been MIA for awhile, but things have been crazy busy in Rowdyville. Between wholesale and retail orders, to photoshoots, to Christmas custom orders, to the upcoming spring line, and everything in between, we finally took a day off and said "Ya know what, we're bringin' out the Christmas decorations!"

So enjoy and let me know what you think :)
and hey I'm on pinterest now! whoo! -- http://pinterest.com/rowdymaui/
I'm officially obsessed.........any extra second I get, I am on here just looking at everything. Love it!

























4 comments:

  1. Hey stranger!!! Miss you girl! Lovin y'alls christmas decor!!! The vintage santas are my fav!!! Who new a pink tree could look so good! Off to crackterest I mean pinterest!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the pink Christmas... I haven't even thought about Christmas yet, you are way too quick for me. Welcome to the dangerous world of Pinterest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absoulutely beautiful!!! Nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink tree! And everything else too! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete